Used 1-1/4" Tecre #125 Button Maker - Like new!! Hardly used at all!
This is a hardly used Tecre # 125 1-1/4" button maker. The machine is not scratched or marked but works great. Tested by the button guy! A1+ "Like new"
This machine takes standard parts. Order parts here.
When buying used or second - hand button making equipment, button makers or circle cutters we suggest the following:
Most button making equipment is solid metal and quite robust and repairable so buying a used button maker is a good way to go. When buying a machine test it. The best test is simply to make 10 - 20 buttons with the machine. If those buttons are all good that machine will likely make 1000-2000 or even 20,000 buttons. Same with a cutter but with a cutter, does it need blades? or other replacement parts? Also with a button maker; are the parts available, cheaply and easily. Are you sure you can get parts? Also watch out for crazy prices on parts.
If you can get the parts cheaply and easily it's worth looking at a used, second-hand or refurbished button maker or other button making equipment. Look for solid metal machines and don't believe anyone when they say " Takes 2" buttons, yea they're easy to get" Check first!!! Do not just look online assuming that those button parts will fit, call the company. Avoid Chinese Button Makers, they do not last long, parts are very expensive and difficult to find.
Used button making equipment lot # 385691
Model # 125 1-1/4" Button Maker
Model 125, 1-1/4" Round Button Machine
This button maker machine is used with the 1-1/4" button making supplies.
- "Zero scrap loss" engineering
- All metal construction
- Cam-on-roller design requires very little physical force to operate
- Button maker machine is compact and lightweight for easy storage and transport
- Cushioned hand grip
- Two-step button making process
- Swivel dieset increases speed
- "Positive stop" ensures upper and lower die alignment
- Rust-resistant plating
- Available in a fabric option. Please contact Tecre for further information.
- For Graphic Cutting Needs Use: Model 1629, 1-1/4" Round Graphic Punch (27007)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Length: 10” Width: 3” Height: 6”
- Made in USA