- Tecre Model #100 hand press for making teeny tiny buttons and magnets.
- Everything you need to make 500 x 1" mini pins (shells, collets, mylar, and lock pins). You can reorder all your supplies here when you run out.
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty & Instructions
- Design templates to help you create your artwork within the proper dimensions
- Button Guy DVD with additional templates, instructions, tips for button making
- Crimp die adapter for medallion buttons
- FREE 25pc Sample Pack of all the different things you can make with a 1" button maker (i.e, magnets, zipper pulls, keychains, hair ties & more)
Option 2: The Button BASICS KIT
Get your button show on the road! The Button Basics Kit is best for people who plan to make buttons for other people, as well as themselves (such as friends, clients, and/or community groups and events). Complete with the 1" graphic punch to quickly and accurately cut out your artwork in the perfect circle size and shape, you will save a lot of time with this kit, while increasing your button making output and joy. P.S. Your hands say "thank you" for sparing them from the cramps and blisters commonly associated with hours of manual scissor cutting : )
Option 3: The Button BUSINESS KIT
Put your best button forward with the Button Business Kit! Ideal for people who are serious about making buttons AND money
Option 4: JUST the Hand Press
This kit is exactly how it sounds. It includes only the Tecre Model #100 hand press. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Option 5: JUST the Graphic Punch
This kit is exactly how it sounds. It includes only the Tecre Model #1313 Graphic Punch. Nothing more. Nothing less.
The Tecre #100 button maker is all metal construction (no plastic parts), makes a variety of different MINI products (pin back buttons, ceramic and peel n stick magnets, medallions, tie tacks/lapel pins, earrings, zipper pulls and a variety of keychains) and has a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
Size: 10" x 3" x 6". Weight: approximately 6.5 lbs
Use with optional Graphic Punch Model #1313
Can make the following products:
Made in the U.S.A.
1" buttons are a very popular for band buttons and other music related events, festivals, and organizations since the 1960's. They are a great marketing tool for emerging artists and are especially loved by (but not limited to!) kids, teens, and young adults. The compact size makes them fashionable (not too bulky) and easy to sell in collections. Simple designs with no more than 1-3 words fit best on this size. If you need more design space on a small button, you may want to consider buying a 1.25" machine instead.