Turntable Diesets for Model 152 or Model 1095
Dieset's for Model 152 or Model 1095
On this page you can choose the size of dieset you require. Note that this page is to purchase die sets for these machines only.
Choose your model # in the drop down menu and then choose the size of die you require!
Product Features of the turntable diesets
- Plated steel dies in the turntable diesets prevent corrosion
- Turntable diesets can be changed easily and quickly; no adjustments required for changing from size to size
- Precise tolerances ensures that graphics will be centered on the face of the button
- Two-piece buttons are standard; custom turntable diesets are available upon request
- All spaces between lower dies are covered to prevent injury and prevent component parts from dropping into the machine
- Made in USA
Note the # 152 industrial, production, semi automatic button maker does not produce some of the larger size buttons!
What is the difference between the 152 industrial production button machine and the more expensive 1095 model.
The 1095 industrial is more expensive but the dies are cheaper, if you're going for lots of sizes it could be an advantage.
The cheaper 152 model saves about $5000 on purchase but is limited on sizes. The larger size dies 3-1/2", 4" and 6" are not available also the larger rectangular like the popular 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" or the 2" x 3" and the 2-1/2" and 3" square buttons are not available for the 152 industrial production button maker.
Checkout the 1095 here.
Checkout the 152 here.
Share this item: