Button Maker Rental Kits are available per hour (in store only), day, week or month.
Includes a button press and matching graphic punch for circle cutting. Both machines are provided in easy to use carry bags.
Button parts/supplies are NOT included in the rental. You can add them to your order here.
Steps for reserving a button making rental kit:
- Choose a button size
- Choose whether your rental is per hour, day, per week, or per month
- Click the blue "Add to cart" button
- If you need to rent for more than one day, week or month, just increase the quantity (ex. 3x 1 day rentals gives you 3 days)
- Select "Continue shopping" and go to Button Parts for Button Making to choose all the parts you'll need to make everything you want (button makers make more than just buttons!)
- After you have added all your button parts to your cart, select "Checkout"
- Once the order is complete, send us an email at email@example.com to let us know what days you need the kit.
- Then we reserve your rental! : ) If there are any conflicts with availability, we will contact you right away
Advice for choosing a machine size:
Bigger buttons (2-1/4" and larger) are great for campaigns, crafts and parties (short term wear/use). The bigger surface allows for bigger words (thus bigger statements!) and kids can easily draw designs that fit onto the button.
Smaller buttons (7/8" to 1-1/4") are great for long term wear/use and are most popular for bands, artists and clubs/teams.
Mid sized buttons (1-1/2" - 2") are a good happy medium : ) More space for words/pictures than smaller buttons, but less cumbersome than bigger buttons.
To Rent or To Buy? That is the question.
If you are planning to make more than 500 buttons during your rental period, it will usually be cheaper for you to rent. If you only want to make a handful, it's probably cheaper to have us make them for you.
If you're thinking about renting for a whole month, consider owning one. Depending on the size of the machine, it usually costs less to buy our kits (which include enough parts to make 500 buttons, as well as a sample pack of other things you can make, like keychains, magnets, etc.) than to rent for a month.
Happy Button Making!
Share this item: