Electric Semi Automatic Button Assembly Machine # 152 industrial button making
Model 152 Electric Button Assembly Machine & Industrial Button Maker for commercial button making
High speed, high volume production in 15 different sizes! Price of machine does not include turntables.
- Round Sizes: 7/8", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-3/8", 2-1/2" and 3"
- Square Sizes: 1", 1-1/2" and 2"
- Rectangle Sizes: 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Oval Sizes: 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- All metal cabinetry - durable and attractive metal case protects internal mechanisms while offering easy access for service
- Foot switch control - leaves both hands free to load component parts and offers on/off control to the operator
- Safety switch protected covers - machine automatically switches off when cover(s) are opened/removed
- Parts counter- can be reset to zero at the beginning of a production run to register the number of buttons produced
- Speed control - infinitely variable speed control (0-1140 buttons/hour) can be adjusted to match operator's skill level
- Reverse switch - allows machine to be run backwards to the top of the cycle to open dies in the case of a jam
- Interchangeable turntable diesets - no adjustments necessary between sizes
- Overload protection systems - prevents damage to machine in event of double loading or jam situation
- Magnetic Unloader Arm - removes finished buttons from the machine, saving time for the operator
- Operating voltage - 110 volt ac (standard ) and 220 volt for European use (Transformer required)
- Detent clutch drive mechanism - safety feature to disengage rotation of the turntable dieset
- CE Compliant - Available with or without European CE compliance
- For Graphic Cutting Needs Use: Die Cutting Press and Cutting Board (159)
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Length: 18”Width: 17 1/2”Height: 17”
- Made in USA
This is a high volume production machine that can produce 500 buttons per hour. This button machine is a semi automatic industrial / production machine with good reliability and speed. We have 2 machines running in our Toronto production facility and you are welcome to swing by and try one out!
Note the # 152 industrial, production, semi automatic button maker does not produce some of the larger size buttons!
What is the difference between the 152 industrial production button machine and the more expensive 1095 model.
The 1095 industrial is more expensive but the dies are cheaper, if you're going for lots of sizes it could be an advantage.
The cheaper 152 model saves about $5000 on purchase but is limited on sizes. The larger size dies 3-1/2", 4" and 6" are not available also the larger rectangular like the popular 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" or the 2" x 3" and the 2-1/2" and 3" square buttons are not available for the 152 industrial production button maker.